JR Consulting offers an array of compliance and management training courses that is customized to meet the client’s needs. This training is conducted at the client’s premises and is tailored to meet the employer and employee’s scheduling needs.
JR Consulting On-Site Training programs range from basic compliance programs to management and professional development. Each program is tailored to meet the needs of the employer/employees at all levels of experience. We will work with all employees from shop floor and administrative to executive staff. Company culture and expectations, together with participant needs, are part of the assessment process. Our training is practical and utilizes various activities and exercises that address real-life work situations.
Growth – When companies grow they need to establish a formal structure. This includes written policies that may require more formal communication and training to ensure everyone is on the same page.
To improve quality – To stay competitive in business, companies need to constantly improve quality and productivity. Achieving these results requires training.
Investment – There is a greater awareness today for the need to develop employees in the workplace and make them as productive as possible since there is a very competitive job market in today’s economic environment and retention of employees can be challenging.
Compliance – Many companies cannot stay on top of all the changing laws and many HR professionals/business owners /executives do not have the time to leave the office to attend workshops so this allows for them to get personalized training.
- Meets compliance requirements
- Tailored training programs
- Cost effective – can train a group of people at one time
- Develop a team approach to problem solving
- Promote good work relationships
- Have consistency in content and instructor
- Takes pressure off of internal organization/HR to develop
- Flexibility to work with company/employee schedules/convenience
- No travel time required
On-Site Training minimizes time lost from work by employees and facilitates rapid learning and teamwork. Experienced professionals conduct training.
- Studies have shown employees retain information better when in a classroom setting.
- Employees can communicate directly with instructor to gain more knowledge.
- Encourages interaction with peers.
- We have been conducting training programs for over 18 years.
- We have been in this line of business for over 20 years.
- If we do not have the type of training program you need we will find a trainer for you and we will screen the trainer, their content and credentials for you.
What does the client have to do to get started?
The steps would be to identify what the client needs and then put it in a written proposal with costs and the phases of the training plan. Once there is a confirmation on the cost agreed upon, the training dates would be set. Often a site visit is required to discuss and assess the training requirements before a detailed proposal is submitted. Once a commitment is given to proceed with the training, sometimes a meeting is arranged with the proposed instructor. Dates are set, handouts are ordered, and final arrangements are set.
What does it cost?
Pricing varies by course topic, how many attendees, and the hours of training. Most courses start from $25.00- $125.00 per attendee but pricing is based on many factors. Flat pricing is available for certain courses if the company requires more than 5 attendees. Call for a quote.